Friday, December 5, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon!

Hey!
Well, I decided it was time for myself to become a blogger! It is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, and I want to do that. So, I suppose I should fill you in with life at the moment. I am currently a student at BYU-Idaho going for elementary education! I love it so much. This next week is finals though, so that should be interesting. The reward after will be great though, because I am going to WISCONSIN!! YAY! I am so excited to be there for Christmas!

Anyways, nothing too important is going on. I went to California for Thanksgiving break, and I was able to meet my new neice Hailey Jane Jackson! She is beautiful and I enjoy her so much! I can't wait to be with her for Christmas, and all of my family for that matter! It will be so great! Here is a picture of "Miss Hails!" Enjoy!




1 comment:

DJ said...

I'm so excited that you did jump on the bandwagon--YAY!! I look forward to reading your posts.
I LOVE YOU!!!