Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Semester.

Hello friends.
On January 7th a new semester started here at BYU-I. Technically, I shouldn't be at school at this time, but I am enrolled as an off-track student. My normal track is summer/fall, but after much thought and prayer, I decided to stay in the winter as well. Since I am off-track, I only have five credits. I have Child Development and The second part of Book of Mormon. They seem like they will be great!
Since I've been back, I have gotten quite a few things accomplished. I got a new bank account at Zion's Bank, straightened out scholarship information, got all moved in, and found a job at a call center. I know, not the most exciting thing in the world, but its a job right?
Anyways, what else to fill you in with? Christmas was great, and the whole family was together which was awesome! I had a blast with them and especially my niece and nephew! They are cuties! I had a great trip home to Wisconsin, and saw many old friends, and had a blast with my family. I already miss them dearly, but it is also good to be back in Idaho.
Here are some of my favorite Pics from Christmas!





3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the pic of your dad and Brendon. Have fun with the call center...yuck!

DJ said...

The pic of your house brings back so many memories! I'm glad you all had a merry and happy Christmas. Keep posting pictures--I love seeing them! Love ya! I hope you have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Snow! BYU I has nothing if not snow!