Friday, May 20, 2011

Update.

Wasssupie?! Well this is Erin again, blogging for Lauren because I love to update her blog. So here's my perspective of her life.
School's great. It been keeping me busy. Megan and I are in Children's Literature. Our teacher has us reading 60 books for the semester. They range from traditional stories to poems. We have to have 30 done by midterm, which is less than two weeks away. My other classes aren't as exciting as this one. But it's fun that I get to read all these children's books.
Next weekend I'm heading down to Fresno to see my seester. I'm so excited! I can't wait to soak in that warm California sun. We'll have lots of fun, most certainly.
On other news, I graduate this coming fall semester and start my student teaching in the winter. I'll be heading down to Utah for that. I already told Erin that her and I will have to go to a Jazz game. She's excited for that. I still can't believe that I'm almost done with school. It's been hard at times, but so worth it.
So there's the skinny on my life right now. Hope you enjoyed!
Here's a picture of worth.

1 comment:

Hoffman Family said...

least someone keeps us updated on our lovely lauren!!