Saturday, February 14, 2009

California here I come!

Hello Friends!
Its been another good week in Rexburg, Idaho!
On Monday Night, my roomies, and anoter friend and I all went to swim in the pool on campus. It was soo fun. Its free, good exercise, and a fun place to socialize.
On Tuesday night Emily, Megan and I went to the cannery in Idaho Falls for our stake's assignment. We canned chicken noodle soup. It was soo much fun. Me and Emily put noodles in the can as they went down on some machinery towards the broth. It was like a cute factory! We had fun playing 20 questions with eachother and we're glad that we could be of service to the less fortunate. Plus, we got a good laugh looking at each other in our "outfits." We wore rubber boots, aprons and hair nets. And let me tell you, we worked those hair nets!
Wednesday and Thursday I had class like usual. Sammi also came home from Utah on Wednesday, and it has been a reunion ever since. We 've both decided we wanted to scrapbook lots of pictures, so off to Porter's we went. We have been at it all weekend! And the pages are soo cute
Friday I gave plasma, and then me and Sammi walked around Rexburg! We loved it! Then we set up scrapbook camp in my room! Great fun it was as we listened to our Disney music! haha. The rest of the weekend has consisted of hanging with roomies, Sammi, and some of Janna and Emily's friends from their home towns. Candy and movies have also been in the mix of course! haha.
The highlight is the title of course! Yes, I am going to California to visit Ricky, Katie, and Hailey! I leave on Thursday, and will be there until Tuesday. It will be a good trip! I just want to hold Miss Hailey! Goodness, she is a cutie! Here is a few of her Valentines pics:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH WE WORKED THOSE HAIRNETS! :D

BrandonandJeana said...

I got to see Miss Hailey at church today....adorable! Can't wait to see you again when you come home for a visit.