Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catch Up.

Hey Friends!
California was so great! It was so great to see Ricky, Katie, and Miss Hailey. Let me tell you, she is a doll! She is growing up fast. She is about 4 1/2 months now. She will melt your heart, no doubt about it.

Well, with Ricky at work most of the day, Katie, Hailey, and I hung out at their apartment. We organized Hailey's room a bit, packing away old clothes that she has outgrown,re-arranging clothes in her dresser, etc. I love doing stuff like that, I know, i'm strange. haha. I also helped Katie go through her closet. We got a few bag full of things, which she then sold at a store called Plato's Closet. She got some pretty good money for the stuff. Don't worry I got paid as well..Katie gave me some treasures of my own from her closet. haha.

Other days were filled with a trip to In/Out Burger, cooking yummy dishes that we grew up with, taking naps in their HUGE, comfy bed with little Hailey Buttons in the middle of us, scrapbooking, going through pictures, laughing about old memories, listening to each other, and on the last night me and Kates went to the movie, Confessions of A Shopaholic. It was such a cute chick flick, and soo clean! Its relieving to see a good clean movie now and then.

Anyways, well of course like all trips, it ended way to soon, and I had to say good-bye. I cried, twice! haha. Me and Katie loved our time together, and hopefully I will be back there soon. Its funny how growing up, sure we got along most of the times, but now being older, we are sooo close. We talk on the phone everyday, and are the best of friends.

Well, since I've been back from the trip, I've been doing all sorts of things. Sammi has been attached to my hip since. All of my roomates are out of town this weekend, Janna and Em are in Boise, and Megan went to Roseville, CA. So Sammi moved in for the weekend, and we have been having a great time. We have scrapbooked countless hours, grocery shopped, watched movies, talked, and tommorrow we have stake conference. Its been really fun, and I love the time me and Sammi share. She is not only a cousin, but a dear friend, that is close to my heart. She's my bestie! haha.

2 comments:

Miss Erin said...

it sounds like you had loads of fun in California. It's probably warm and nice. unlike here. haha.
love you.

Sammi said...

lo, i love you. you're such a sweetie. thank for this last weekend. i wouldn't have survived without you there by my side. you're a lifesaver. love you baby.