Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's april!

Hi.
Its april! :)

Not too much to say, but I felt like writing.

This morning was april fools day. Don't really get it, and I always know when people are pulling my leg. Michael, on the other hand was a dork this morning. It was mom's idea. She and me were just chillin on the couch at 6am, and Mike was getting ready for school/seminary. Mom said, "Let's trick Michael!" So I thought of the lame prank. Everytime his school has an update to share with the student body, they call all the students, on an automated voice message. So I told them that the school called, and that the pipes burst and that the sewage was backed up. He totally believed it. "Really?" well I'm not going to seminary.
"Andrea won't know about the pipes, so you have to go!" Said Dad.
Then we said, "April fools!" Michael: "seriously? I really was glad I didn't have to go to school. Our school stinks anyway!" haha.

One more cute story: So, my dad and Michael and some friends and people from church are re-roofing our house. To get out there, some walk out on the balcony. Well, the door got left open until late at night. When my mom went up to bed, she closed the door. Well, what we didn't know, was that Ikey was on the roof. My mom woke up in the early morning to Ike's meows. He spent the night on the roof. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but he is an inside kitty. He does get outside quite a bit though, but since he doesn't have claws, he really shouldn't be there without us. Anyway, we are glad he is safe, but it was so funny. We all think he is a brave kitty! What a cutie. I just love my cat, haha I'm a nerd!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Poor Ikey got left out on the roof. He's so cute.